Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lucky 13

I'm a couple of days late with this post but I can't let it pass by without saying a few words about my sweetie. Rich and I celebrated our 13th anniversary on Sunday. Brunch with Simon at a local greasy spoon which involved Simon squeezing a creamer so hard that it exploded all over us, the table, window and waitress. Then groceries, then a family nap, then a homemade dinner of sweet and sour pork chops, veggies and wild rice. Our first home cooked dinner in two weeks. My poor family has had to sustain on frozen raviolis, fish sticks and cucumbers while we were in the whirlwind of prepping for Jenn's wedding. We'll do a little outing for just the two of us in a couple of weeks as things slow down. To me, the day was perfect.

Happy 13th my love. Who would have thought that picking up someone in a bar over a decade ago would lead to this? I'm so glad I wore those short shorts the night I met you. I love you. I love you.



Thanks Tante Marlene for taking such a good photo of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home