Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What you learn on your last day of vacation

Rich and I took last week off up until yesterday (for Canada Day) which was lovely.

I learned three important things yesterday on the last day of our vacation:

1) I need to stop going for very long walks in my blue bejeweled flip flops. I probably would have done less damage to my feet if I ran my errands barefoot.

2) The girls who are wearing those ridiculously large sunglasses all need to be told that they look like morons. It works if you're a twelve year old playing dress up with your mother's retro garb, but it doesn't work in real life.

3) Some bark chips, cedar mulch, river stones and potted plants can do wonders for your front lawn. The weed-infested dirt pit-o-ants that used to be known as my front lawn actually looks decent now. It's incredible what not looking like white trash does to the moral. I can now walk down my street with my head held high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home