Friday, August 18, 2006

Mechant Party!

Andrea and I hosted Jenn's stagette party last Saturday with much success. It started with a cocktail party on my rooftop deck. I asked one of my mommy friends Ruth to tend bar for us and she did such a great job. I think I will only throw parties with bartenders from here on. Her specialties are shooters and martinis which was exactly what we wanted. I didn't even know what I was drinking half the time but it all tasted mighty good. We finally left just before midnight and went to Rouge for some dancing. I don't think I'd go back there again. The guys were pretty aggressive but maybe I'm just out of practice and that's how men pick up chicks these days (by sandwiching you on the dancefloor and rubbing themselves on you). Most of the photos are for exclusive viewing but here's a group shot that's fairly tame and doesn't get anyone into any trouble!!

Jenn - two weeks to go!!! We had a blast didn't we!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home