Thursday, September 08, 2005

Toronto Bound

We're off to Toronto tomorrow morning to attend a friend's wedding. Should be very nice although we won't know many people which is always the case with 'work friends' weddings. It's our anniversary on September 10 as well so we'll use the time away as a romantic weekend to celebrate 12 years of unwedded bliss as well. Plan on shopping around Queen St. tomorrow afternoon, then dinner, then some wine on the terrace of the B&B we rented, then maybe more last minute shopping Saturday morning, then the wedding, then home on Sunday.

Simon hardly slept last night, he was whining or crying every hour. I don't know what was wrong with him - the night before was similar but not as bad. I just hope he's not coming down with anything. He always gets sick when I go away and then I have the guilt of leaving a sick kid with my folks and worry about him all weekend etc. He felt a little warm this AM but hopefully he was just tired. The daycare hasn't called me which is a good sign - fingers crossed for a healthy weekend for him and a good weekend away for us. I'll check in next week with photos of the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home